Curb Appeal Enhancement
Before you list your house for sale, you may want to first have your Roof or whole house cleaned. Good curb appeal is critical when selling a house. If your roof has dark streaks and stains from algae or is covered in moss, an inexpensive roof cleaning will do the trick. Benefits of having your roof professionally cleaned include:
- Enhanced curb appeal resulting in more traffic from buyers and less market time.
- Good curb appeal can add as much as 10% to the value of the home.
- Removes the potential of a prospective buyer demanding a price reduction due to a “bad roof” which may delay or even kill the deal.
- A dirty and streaky roof makes the home look older than it really is.
- A clean well maintained home makes for a good neighbor within the community.
- A Dirty Roof will come up in an Home Inspectors audit, and will require it be cleaned before closing.
-Mortgage Companies now require a roof to be cleaned.
-Insurance Companies now require a roof to be cleaned.